Because we protect what we love, wonder is an important step in raising awareness. That's why we're proposing to organize in your company a private screening of the documentary Wonders of the Sea 3D, directed by Jean-Michel Cousteau and Jean-Jacques Mantello and produced by Arnold Schwarzenegger and François Mantello.
Narrated by Arnold Schwarzenegger, himself deeply committed to the fight for the environment, the film's unforgettable 3D landscapes are absolutely spectacular.
From the Fiji Islands to the Bahamas, Jean-Michel Cousteau and his children, Céline and Fabien, take viewers on an extraordinary underwater adventure to explore our oceans as never before, highlighting the dangers that threaten them.
You'll feel like you're diving alongside the Cousteau family and getting up close and personal with marine creatures, all without setting foot in the water! Invisible to the naked eye for so long, and rarely filmed, these fascinating multicolored creatures evolve in an underwater world full of life and action that will entertain and inform all audiences.
Wonders of the Seas 3D is a dazzling spectacle with an important message.
1. Discussion moderated by Surfrider
Topics covered during awareness raising
2. Intervention and travel by Jean-Jacques Mantello, co-director
3. Intervention and travel of other members of the film crew or the Cousteau family : to be defined according to the schedule
4. Cocktail dinner : to be defined with the Act! with Surfrider team
The partner company or the Act! with Surfrider team :
• Reservation / rental of the 3D cinema room equipped with a DCP projector and organization of the entrances on site.
• Communication with its employees, customers and guests.
For more information and to find out about our rates, please download our brochure.